MHPS to Host Women in Policing Conference
Recognizing the importance of having a police service which reflects the cultural, racial and gender diversity of the community we serve, the Medicine Hat Police Services (MHPS) is excited to host a Women in Policing Conference on March 18, 2017,…
Update on Search for Owner of WWI Medals
The Medicine Hat Police Service would like to thank the public for the overwhelming support and information received in response to a request for assistance, in an effort to locate the owner of two WW1 medals that were recently recovered.…
Male Wanted in Connection to Homicide Investigation Located
The Medicine Hat Police Service can confirm that Leonard Robert Terence BEAULIEU, age 24, who was wanted for second degree murder, was arrested without incident on February 13, 2017 in Winnipeg, MB.
BEAULIEU will be transported to Alberta within the…
February 2017 – STEP
and three (3) demerit points. This legislation restricts drivers from:
- using hand held cell phones texting or emailing
- using electronic devices like laptop computers, video games, cameras, video entertainment displays and programming portable audio player (MP3 players)
- entering information on GPS units
- reading printed materials in the vehicle
- writing, printing or sketching
- and personal grooming
The legislation also applies to vehicles stopped at traffic lights.