Release of High Risk Violent Offender – Allen Cayenne
CAYENNE is described as a Caucasian male, 6 feet tall, 229 lbs, with a medium complexion, brown eyes and long grey hair. A photo of Allen CAYENNE is available to the public on the Government of Alberta Solicitor General and Public Security website at: https://www.solgps.alberta.ca/safe_communities/community_awareness/serious_violent_offenders/Pages/default.aspx?WT.svl=programs
Believing that Allen CAYENNE is at high risk to reoffend violently /sexually, and that there is a risk of significant harm to the health or safety of the public, in particular females, the Medicine Hat Police Service applied for an 810.2 Peace Bond. On March 22, 2017, in the Provincial Court of Alberta, the peace bond was granted and Allen CAYENNE is bound by a number of conditions that he must follow for a term of two years including:
1. CAYENNE must sign in at the Medicine Hat Police Service front desk immediately upon his release from custody, at 884 2 Street SE, Medicine Hat, Alberta, and thereafter on each Wednesday of the week between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6: 00 p.m.
2. CAYENNE must keep the peace and be of good behavior.
3. Within 24 hours of his release, CAYENNE must provide his current address to the Medicine Hat Police Service. CAYENNE must notify the Medicine Hat Police Service in advance of any change of name address and phone number.
4. CAYENNE shall abide by a curfew by being in his residence daily between the hours of 10 PM and 5 AM. He must answer the door to ensure compliance. Exceptions will be for work purposes or to attend directly to and from his scheduled AA meeting, which he must provide his work or AA meeting schedule, in writing, in advance, to the Medicine Hat Police Service.
5. CAYENNE must not travel out of the city of Medicine Hat, without providing written documentation to the Medicine Hat Police Service of the full address of his intended temporary residence, and his departure and return dates prior to traveling.
6. CAYENNE shall not purchase, possess, use or consume any alcoholic beverages. He shall not consume or possess any drug listed in the schedules of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act including marihuana, any prescription drugs not prescribed to him, or any other intoxicating substances. CAYENNE shall not be in possession of any drug paraphernalia including but not limited to cigarette papers, pipes, glass tube pipes, syringes, bongs, scales or score sheets. He shall only use over the counter medication in the manner prescribed by the manufacturer on the packaging.
7. CAYENNE shall not be found in any tavern, bar, lounge, nightclub, pub, licensed premise, or any establishment where the primary focus is the consumption or sale of alcohol. He may attend a licensed restaurant for the sole purpose of having a meal and must leave that premise immediately after the meal has been consumed.
8. CAYENNE shall report to Medicine Hat Police Service any romantic, intimate, sexual or dating relationship and will immediately cease that relationship until that person has been advised by his supervisor of his criminal past.
9. CAYENNE shall make no attempt to communicate, directly or indirectly with any of his past victims or family members of the victims in the case in which he was convicted.
10. CAYENNE shall not be in possession of weapons of any kind, including batons, homemade clubs, pepper spray, dog spray, bear spray, knives, firearms, ammunition or explosive material. Exceptions for culinary purposes and as required for work purposes.
The Medicine Hat Police Service is issuing this information and warning after careful deliberation and consideration of all related issues, including privacy concerns. The information is released under the authority of s.32 of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, S.A 2002 c.F-25
Inspector Brent Secondiak
Support Services Division
Medicine Hat Police Service