Information Processing Unit
To provide clerical support to all Sections of the Police
Service, while providing customer service to the public and outside agencies.
- Data entry and scanning of police reports and/or documentation.
- Process Informations, Court and Disclosure files.
- Maintain a central filing system.Process and submit fingerprints to the Central Registry in Ottawa.
- Provide general assistance to the public and police related agencies.
- Perform CPIC entries and maintain the CPIC files.
- Advancement with the current Records Management System.
- Continue training and enhance on expertise.
- Continue to advance in technology.
S/Sgt. Chad Holt
Information Management Section